TiE U is a Global program of TiE to help college startups and founders grow their entrepreneurial ventures/ideas into viable and sustainable businesses.
TiE Global Pitch Competition 2024 – 2025 Season is NOW OPEN
- A global pitch competition for collegiate start-ups. The program is conducted across various cities by the local TiE Chapter. Participants are provided mentoring, bootcamps and workshops before pitching to a jury panel at the local pitch competition. The winners represent the chapter at the global competition and compete for cash prizes worth $100,000+
It is open to both idea stage entrepreneurs as well as early state start-ups where one of the founders is still in college or graduated within the preceding two academic years.
Benefits to Students
- Unlimited mentoring at the City level for all local chapter participants
- Unlimited mentoring at the global level for finalists
- Bootcamps, workshops, and specialized consulting to finalists
- Opportunity to visit key universities in Silicon Valley for the global competition (subject to conditions)
- An opportunity to convert their idea into a real business
- Real-time global exposure
- Cash prizes and rewards
Watch the 2022 Pitch Competition Reel Here