TiE members are entrepreneurs, aspiring professionals, interested in forming a new business, taking their startup to the next level, learning new trends in the marketplace or networking and successfully moving ahead in their careers.
Charter Members are successful serial entrepreneurs, corporate executives and senior professionals who have reached a stage in their professional life where they are ready, willing, and able to contribute to the growth of community members. Charter Members join in the spirit of giving back and derive satisfaction through helping budding entrepreneurs. They benefit by networking with each other and with the rising entrepreneurs that we serve through our programs and events.
This membership comes with the following benefits:
• Networking opportunity throughout the TiE community of entrepreneurs, peers, investors, and professionals who are also invested in fostering entrepreneurship
• Opportunity to influence the growth and development of the TiE Houston community (i.e. participate as a speaker, be a program mentor, mentor community members who are entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and aspiring entrepreneurs, as available)
• Free & discounted admission to all TiE events worldwide, including TiE Houston events
• An invitation to attend Charter Member-exclusive events such as peer-hosted socials
• Eligibility to be nominated to the Board of Directors of TiE Houston
• Joining the TiE Houston Angel Investor network for no cost
As prescribed in the TiE bylaws, charter member candidates must be nominated by a current Charter Member. Membership dues of $1,500 annually help underwrite TiE operations. No additional initiation fee is required.
TiE Students members are enrolled in high school or university students interested in learning about business basics, entrepreneurship and latest trends in the industry.
This Membership Comes with the following benefits:
• Participate in Student programs such as TiE Young Entrepreneurs, TiE University Cup and others offered at your local Chapter.
• Learn about Entrepreneurship via Bootcamp sessions, TiE Institute, etc.
• Opportunity to Listen and learn from Practising Entrepreneurs at TiE Story sessions
• Opportunity to connect with Member and Mentors, many of whom are serial entrepreneurs.
• Opportunity to Intern at TiE member companies
• Discounted attendance to TiE events including flagship events, such as TiEcon, TiE Global Summit, etc.